Search
Question: Bug with interpolate.pcf.r from copynumber
0
gravatar for aspergillus.cec
10 months ago by
aspergillus.cec0 wrote:

Hi,

I found out that the function interpolate.pcf.r from the copynumber package crashes if there aren't observations for each sample on each chromosome (see: https://www.biostars.org/p/279316/#279747).

I fixed it by adding an if clause, the fixed version is here: https://github.com/selenocysteine/copynumber

ADD COMMENTlink written 10 months ago by aspergillus.cec0
Please log in to add an answer.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 2.2.0
Traffic: 357 users visited in the last hour