Question: spillover::flowCore problem: Error: Unable to match stains with controls based on intensity: a single stain matches to several multiple controls.
19 months ago by
Samuel Ahuno • 0
Samuel Ahuno • 0 wrote:
My spillover matrix fails to generate. Details of problem below. Any help in that regard will be gladly appreciated. Thanks
myflowset3 = read.flowSet(files=list.files(path=".",pattern="fcs", full.names=TRUE)) summary(myflowset3) spx=spillover(myflowset3 , unstained = "Sample 2_Unstained.fcs", patt = NULL, fsc = "FSC-A", ssc = "SSC-A", method = "median", stain_match = c("intensity", "ordered", "regexpr"), useNormFilt=FALSE, pregate = FALSE, plot = FALSE) Error: Unable to match stains with controls based on intensity: a single stain matches to several multiple controls.
I have the following experimental files in my flowSet named "myflowset3"
- Compensation Controls_APC-H7 Stained Control_018.fcs
- Compensation Controls_APC Stained Control_017.fcs
- Compensation Controls_Aqua Amine Stained Control_020.fcs
- Compensation Controls_BV421 Stained Control_019.fcs
- Compensation Controls_FITC Stained Control_013.fcs
- Compensation Controls_PE Stained Control_014.fcs
- Compensation Controls_PerCP-Cy55 Stained Control_015.fcs
- Sample 1_CEF.fcs
- Sample 1_CMV.fcs
- Sample 1_Unstim.fcs
- Sample 2_CEF.fcs
- Sample 2_Unstained.fcs
- Sample 2_Unstim.fcs
- Sample 3_CEF.fcs
- Sample 3_CMV.fcs
- Sample 3_Unstim.fcs
ADD COMMENT • link •