Panorama Medicine is seeking an experienced RNA Computational Biologist with a strong RNA biology background to analyze large-scale RNA data at their Philadelphia office.
Analyze large-scale RNA-seq data. Discover underlying mechanisms of observed data results. Closely work with molecular biologist for target validation.
- All applicants must have a PhD in genetics, biology, bioinformatics, or closely related fields. Post-doctoral experience is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of RNA biology. Exposure to rare disease research and a strong record of publication is preferred. Good programming and scripting abilities in languages, such as R, Python.
- Familiar with Linux/Unix systems. Familiar with public genomics databases, such as TCGA, GTEx, LINCS, ENCODE, OMIM, etc.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and machine learning algorithms.
- Strong writing skills for scientific reports. Experience in grant application is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving, teamwork, organization, and communication skills.
About Panorama Medicine:
Panorama Medicine is a VC-backed startup founded by a multidisciplinary team of world-renowned computational and experimental RNA biologists. Our mission is to use genomics and computing to accelerate drug discovery. Panorama is young and fast-growing, offering rewarding career development opportunities.
Panorama strives to build a Google-like work environment, creative, fun, hardworking, and highly productive. We offer a strong compensation package that includes competitive salary, generous stock options, and a comprehensive health benefits package. Flexible time off, paid parental leave, company sponsored learning and development opportunities.
Panorama is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org