Question: (Closed) GEOmetadb : record not found
1
gravatar for jlu275
6 months ago by
jlu27520
jlu27520 wrote:

I post here, and see whether someone could give me a hint.

I try to retrieve a GSE record (GSE13284) using the GEOmetadb, but for some reason it didn't return anything.

rs <- dbGetQuery(con, paste("select * ", "from gsm", "where series_id='GSE13284'" ))

FWIW, I was able to find the matrix file (below), so it seems that the information is there.

https://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/geo/series/GSE13nnn/GSE13284/matrix/

Thanks.

geometadb • 99 views
ADD COMMENTlink modified 6 months ago by Martin Morgan ♦♦ 23k • written 6 months ago by jlu27520

Hello jlu275!

We believe that this post does not fit the main topic of this site.

The answer has been found.

For this reason we have closed your question. This allows us to keep the site focused on the topics that the community can help with.

If you disagree please tell us why in a reply below, we'll be happy to talk about it.

Cheers!

ADD REPLYlink written 6 months ago by jlu27520
Answer: GEOmetadb : record not found
1
gravatar for jlu275
6 months ago by
jlu27520
jlu27520 wrote:

My mistake. I figured this out. I should have used " where seriesid like '%GSE13284% ". The reason is that the "seriesid" column could have multiple GSEs (separated by comma).

ADD COMMENTlink modified 6 months ago • written 6 months ago by jlu27520
Please log in to add an answer.
The thread is closed. No new answers may be added.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 16.09
Traffic: 457 users visited in the last hour