import.gff3 bug in rtracklayer v1.6
1
0
Entering edit mode
@hubert-rehrauer-3823
Last seen 7.9 years ago
Dear all I used rtracklayer under R v 2.8.2 and everything worked fine. Now I upgraded to R 2.10 and rtracklayer 1.6 When importing a gff3 file I get the following error: > gff <- import.gff3(system.file("tests", "v3.gff", package = > "rtracklayer")) > Error in DataFrame(xd, attrList) : > different row counts implied by arguments This error occurs for any gff3 file I try to import. Here is my complete configuration: > sessionInfo() > R version 2.10.0 (2009-10-26) > x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0 > > locale: > [1] de_CH.UTF-8/de_CH.UTF-8/C/C/de_CH.UTF-8/de_CH.UTF-8 > > attached base packages: > [1] stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods base > other attached packages: > [1] rtracklayer_1.6.0 RCurl_1.2-1 bitops_1.0-4.1 > loaded via a namespace (and not attached): > [1] Biobase_2.6.0 Biostrings_2.14.7 BSgenome_1.14.2 > IRanges_1.4.4 tools_2.10.0 XML_2.6-0 Can anyone help me? best regards, hubert [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
rtracklayer rtracklayer • 559 views
ADD COMMENT
0
Entering edit mode
@michael-lawrence-2759
Last seen 7.9 years ago
On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Hubert Rehrauer < Hubert.Rehrauer@fgcz.ethz.ch> wrote: > Dear all > > I used rtracklayer under R v 2.8.2 and everything worked fine. Now I > upgraded to R 2.10 and rtracklayer 1.6 > > When importing a gff3 file I get the following error: > > > gff <- import.gff3(system.file("tests", "v3.gff", package = > > "rtracklayer")) > > Error in DataFrame(xd, attrList) : > > different row counts implied by arguments > > This error occurs for any gff3 file I try to import. > > Here is my complete configuration: > > sessionInfo() > > R version 2.10.0 (2009-10-26) > > x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0 > > > > locale: > > [1] de_CH.UTF-8/de_CH.UTF-8/C/C/de_CH.UTF-8/de_CH.UTF-8 > > > > attached base packages: > > [1] stats graphics grDevices utils datasets methods base > > other attached packages: > > [1] rtracklayer_1.6.0 RCurl_1.2-1 bitops_1.0-4.1 > > loaded via a namespace (and not attached): > > [1] Biobase_2.6.0 Biostrings_2.14.7 BSgenome_1.14.2 > > IRanges_1.4.4 tools_2.10.0 XML_2.6-0 > > Can anyone help me? > > This is due to a change in the way IRanges converts lists to DataFrames. I restored it to the way it was before, so that it is consistent with data.frame. Ported to stable branch, upcoming version 1.4.9. best regards, > hubert > > > > [[alternative HTML version deleted]] > > _______________________________________________ > Bioconductor mailing list > Bioconductor@stat.math.ethz.ch > https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/bioconductor > Search the archives: > http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.informatics.conductor > [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
ADD COMMENT

Login before adding your answer.

Traffic: 407 users visited in the last hour
Help About
FAQ
Access RSS
API
Stats

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Powered by the version 2.3.6