Question: problems with RdbiPgSQL package
0
gravatar for javier garcia - CEBAS
15.6 years ago by
javier garcia - CEBAS30 wrote:
Hi all; I'm having a very bizarre problem with RdbiPgSQL 1.0.2 package. I'm sending a query to a postgres database and I've got exactly the same database in two computers. My R and Rdbi and RdbiPgSQL packages are exactly the same in both computers. And the R script that sends the query is exactly the same. The conflictive part of the script is: ------------------------------ library(Rdbi) conn <- dbConnect(PgSQL(), host="127.0.0.1", dbname="murciadb") evento17.10.2003 <- dbGetQuery(conn, "SELECT extract(year FROM beginstep) AS year,\ extract(month FROM beginstep) AS month,\ extract(day FROM beginstep) AS day,\ extract(hour FROM beginstep) AS hour,\ sum(p_06p02) AS P06P02,\ sum(p_06p03) AS P06P03,\ sum(p_06p04) AS P06P04\ #WHERE (beginstep >= '16/10/2003 14:00:00 UTC') \ FROM evento17_10_2003_lluviachs \ GROUP BY extract(year FROM beginstep),\ extract(month FROM beginstep),\ extract(day FROM beginstep),\ extract(hour FROM beginstep)") ------------------------------- The script works in one computer. And, in the other just works if I don't include the 'WHERE' line. And in this second computer I've check that the query works right if I use it from psql client. It is really strange and I don't know what to do. I just send this in case someone has an 'idea' about what can happen. Best regards, Javier
rdbi rdbipgsql • 424 views
ADD COMMENTlink written 15.6 years ago by javier garcia - CEBAS30
Please log in to add an answer.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 16.09
Traffic: 392 users visited in the last hour