Search
Question: Error attaching GO.db package
0
gravatar for adrianna-christina
2.7 years ago by
Australia
adrianna-christina0 wrote:

I want to use ChIPpeakAnno package, but I got an error message:package 'GO.db' could not be loaded. Then I tried to load the GO.db, and I received a loadNamespace error when I tried to attach the package via library(GO.db ). 

Any help would be really appreciated!

> library(ChIPpeakAnno)
Loading required package: grid
Loading required package: VennDiagram
Loading required package: biomaRt
Loading required package: multtest
Loading required package: IRanges
Loading required package: Biostrings
Loading required package: XVector
Loading required package: BSgenome
Loading required package: GenomicRanges

Attaching package: ‘BSgenome’

The following object is masked from ‘package:AnnotationDbi’:

    species

Loading required package: BSgenome.Ecoli.NCBI.20080805
Loading required package: GO.db
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'GO.db', details:
  call: match.arg(synchronous, c("off", "normal", "full"))
  error: 'arg' must be NULL or a character vector
Error: package ‘GO.db’ could not be loaded

 

> library(GO.db)
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'GO.db', details:
  call: match.arg(synchronous, c("off", "normal", "full"))
  error: 'arg' must be NULL or a character vector
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘GO.db’

> traceback()
2: stop(gettextf("package or namespace load failed for %s", sQuote(package)),
       call. = FALSE, domain = NA)
1: library(GO.db)

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.0.2 (2013-09-25)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] en_AU.UTF-8/en_AU.UTF-8/en_AU.UTF-8/C/en_AU.UTF-8/en_AU.UTF-8

attached base packages:
[1] parallel  stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

other attached packages:
[1] BiocInstaller_1.12.1 RSQLite_1.0.0        DBI_0.3.1            AnnotationDbi_1.24.0 Biobase_2.22.0       BiocGenerics_0.8.0  

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
[1] IRanges_1.20.7 stats4_3.0.2   tools_3.0.2 

ADD COMMENTlink modified 2.7 years ago by Dan Tenenbaum ♦♦ 8.2k • written 2.7 years ago by adrianna-christina0
0
gravatar for Dan Tenenbaum
2.7 years ago by
Dan Tenenbaum ♦♦ 8.2k
United States
Dan Tenenbaum ♦♦ 8.2k wrote:

You need to either downgrade your RSQLite package to 0.11.4 (and this will require that you have development tools installed), or (recommended) upgrade to the current version of R (3.1.3) and Bioconductor (3.0).

ADD COMMENTlink written 2.7 years ago by Dan Tenenbaum ♦♦ 8.2k
Please log in to add an answer.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 2.2.0
Traffic: 168 users visited in the last hour