Dear Bioconductor developpers and users,
A group of PhD students organise the 2nd edition of Quantitative Genomics meeting on May 29th at the Wellcome Trust Headquarters, London, UK .
It is a conference for students in mathematical and quantitative omics and the conference will feature talks by Professor Brian Charlesworth from the University of Edinburgh and Nicole Soranzo from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute.
Further information and registration for the event can be found by clicking the link below
The Bioconductor developers can submit abstract on their software.
- Registration - open now! – closes 20th April for early bird prices and permanently 10th May
- Abstract submission - open now! - closes 31st March
- Results abstract selection for talks and posters- 10th April
- Payment registration fee of £55 – 10th April to 20th April
- Late payment fee £65 – after 20th April until 10th May
Tiphaine Martin I PhD Student I TwinsUK
Department of Twin Research, Kings College London,
St Thomas' Hospital Campus, 3rd Floor South Wing Block D
Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH, UK