Question: Errore: subscript contains NAs - when running searchPairBSgenome in TFBTools
0
gravatar for laurabuggiotti
3.1 years ago by
laurabuggiotti0 wrote:

Hi,

I am using TFBSTools with JASPAR2016 library to scan a pairwise alignment.

The command im using is as follows:

> sitePairSet <- searchPairBSgenome(pwm, BSgenome.Btaurus.UCSC.bosTau6, BSgenome.Oaries.UCSC.oviAri3, chr1="chr29", chr2="OAR21", min.score="80%", strand="*", chain=chain)

Error: subscript contains NAs

I have tried to omit the strand but i got the same error.

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.3.1 (2016-06-21)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0 (64-bit)
Running under: OS X 10.12 (Sierra)

locale:
[1] it_IT.UTF-8/it_IT.UTF-8/it_IT.UTF-8/C/it_IT.UTF-8/it_IT.UTF-8

attached base packages:
[1] stats4    parallel  stats     graphics 
[5] grDevices utils     datasets  methods  
[9] base     

other attached packages:
 [1] BiocInstaller_1.24.0             
 [2] BSgenome.Oaries.UCSC.oviAri3_3.1 
 [3] BSgenome.Btaurus.UCSC.bosTau6_3.1
 [4] TFBSTools_1.12.0                 
 [5] BSgenome_1.42.0                  
 [6] rtracklayer_1.34.0               
 [7] Biostrings_2.42.0                
 [8] XVector_0.14.0                   
 [9] GenomicRanges_1.26.0             
[10] GenomeInfoDb_1.10.0              
[11] IRanges_2.8.0                    
[12] S4Vectors_0.12.0                 
[13] BiocGenerics_0.20.0              
[14] JASPAR2016_1.2.0                 

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
 [1] Rcpp_0.12.7                
 [2] plyr_1.8.4                 
 [3] R.methodsS3_1.7.1          
 [4] R.utils_2.4.0              
 [5] bitops_1.0-6               
 [6] tools_3.3.1                
 [7] zlibbioc_1.20.0            
 [8] annotate_1.52.0            
 [9] gtable_0.2.0               
[10] RSQLite_1.0.0              
[11] tibble_1.2                 
[12] lattice_0.20-34            
[13] Matrix_1.2-7.1             
[14] DBI_0.5-1                  
[15] DirichletMultinomial_1.16.0
[16] seqLogo_1.40.0             
[17] stringr_1.1.0              
[18] gtools_3.5.0               
[19] caTools_1.17.1             
[20] grid_3.3.1                 
[21] Biobase_2.34.0             
[22] poweRlaw_0.60.3            
[23] AnnotationDbi_1.36.0       
[24] XML_3.98-1.4               
[25] BiocParallel_1.8.0         
[26] VGAM_1.0-2                 
[27] GO.db_3.4.0                
[28] readr_1.0.0                
[29] reshape2_1.4.1             
[30] ggplot2_2.1.0              
[31] CNEr_1.10.0                
[32] magrittr_1.5               
[33] splines_3.3.1              
[34] scales_0.4.0               
[35] Rsamtools_1.26.0           
[36] GenomicAlignments_1.10.0   
[37] assertthat_0.1             
[38] SummarizedExperiment_1.4.0 
[39] xtable_1.8-2               
[40] colorspace_1.2-7           
[41] TFMPvalue_0.0.6            
[42] stringi_1.1.2              
[43] munsell_0.4.3              
[44] RCurl_1.95-4.8             
[45] R.oo_1.20.0                
bioconductor tfbstools • 409 views
ADD COMMENTlink modified 3.1 years ago by Ge Tan20 • written 3.1 years ago by laurabuggiotti0
Answer: Errore: subscript contains NAs - when running searchPairBSgenome in TFBTools
0
gravatar for Ge Tan
3.1 years ago by
Ge Tan20
Switzerland
Ge Tan20 wrote:

Thanks for the report.

This has been fixed in both release and development branches and will appear on Bioconductor soon.

ADD COMMENTlink written 3.1 years ago by Ge Tan20
Please log in to add an answer.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 16.09
Traffic: 338 users visited in the last hour