I'm trying to use the
qvalue() function, but I'm getting this error message when I try to load the "qvalue" package:
Error in get(method, envir = home) : lazy-load database '/usr/local/lib/R/3.3/site-library/qvalue/R/qvalue.rdb' is corrupt In addition: Warning messages: 1: In .registerS3method(fin[i, 1], fin[i, 2], fin[i, 3], fin[i, 4], : restarting interrupted promise evaluation 2: In get(method, envir = home) : restarting interrupted promise evaluation 3: In get(method, envir = home) : internal error -3 in R_decompress1 Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘qvalue’
I'm guessing there's an issue with how the package was installed, even though I'm pretty sure I used the right lines:
source('https://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R') biocLite("qvalue") library("qvalue")
I tried uninstalling (through R Studio -
remove.packages() ) and reinstalling, but that didn't work. I've had other packages from Bioconductor work, and so I don't know why I'm having issues with this one specifically.
Additional info: Version 3.3.1. Fairly new to R.