A 1-year postdoctoral position in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics/Evol. Biology/Statistics is available in Madrid, Spain.
Brief description: Simulation and analysis of evolutionary processes in
- Postdoc younger than 30 years.
- Be registered as resident ("estar empadronado") in Madrid, Spain, since
- Be registed in the "Fichero del Sistema Nacional de Garantía Juvenil"
- Full details of requirements are available, in Spanish, at
Further information is available from the official resolution from:
- Ideally, candidates should have experience with R (and possibly also C++
programming) and be interested in at least some of the areas dealt with
in the project (evolutionary biology, statistics, computational biology).
- Given that the deadlines are extremely tight I'd suggest interested
candidates to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org or
email@example.com) directly as soon as possible.