DMRfinder findDMRs.r Error - Argument is of length zero
0
0
Entering edit mode
Claire • 0
@8a73373a
Last seen 16 days ago
United States

Hi everyone!

I am unsure what is causing my DMRfinder R program to not work. I did not use the DMRfinder pileup step (using bismark) because I wanted to test my own pileups. Therefore, I reformatted existing bedgraph files to have the following format:

Example of one of the bedgraphs after I reformatted it into what the the combine_CpG_sites.py needs

I then got the following combined bed file from running two bed samples:

Example of the input for the findDMRs.r program

Here is the command line I ran while I was cd'd into the folder that all these files are/would be located:

Rscript /pathtocode/DMRfinderinst/DMRfinder-master/findDMRs.r -i both.combined.bed -o DMRsFound.csv Methyldackelbiscuittest Methyldackelbsmaptest -n Methyldackelbiscuittest,Methyldackelbsmaptest -d 0 -p 1

My output was as follows:

There were 23 warnings (use warnings() to see them)
Error in if (substr(level[i], 1, 3) == "chr") { :
  argument is of length zero
Execution halted

I admit I am not proficient at R myself to troubleshoot this issue. At first I thought this was because some of my chr outputs were formatted as satellite chromosomes, but this was after I subsetted out the non chr 1:22, chrX, chrY chromosomes.

Any insight would be helpful, thank you!

DSS DMRcaller • 79 views
ADD COMMENT

Login before adding your answer.

Traffic: 203 users visited in the last hour
Help About
FAQ
Access RSS
API
Stats

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Powered by the version 2.3.6