Hello Bioconductor Users:
I would like you all to be aware of some changes to the Bioconductor dockers.
The Bioconductor Core Team has decided to support and maintain the Bioconductor
base and core dockers only. We have had some volunteers take over the
metabolomics and proteomic dockers so they will also remain supported.
The release dockers will be built once per release cycle to try to maintain
stability and consistancy.
In an effort to keep the development dockers up to date we have implemented the
auto build option in dockerhub. The currently supported devel dockers will be
built weekly with the most up to date version of R and Bioconductor
The new and maintained dockerhub repositories are:
Maintained by the Bioconductor Core Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
* bioconductor/devel_base2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/devel_base2/)
* bioconductor/devel_core2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/devel_core2/)
* bioconductor/release_base2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/release_base2/)
* bioconductor/release_core2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/release_core2/)
Maintained as part of the "PhenoMeNal, funded by Horizon2020 grant 654241"
by Steffen Neumann: email@example.com
* bioconductor/devel_protmetcore2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/devel_protmetcore2/)
* bioconductor/devel_metabolomics2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/devel_metabolomics2/)
* bioconductor/release_protmetcore2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/release_protmetcore2/)
* bioconductor/release_metabolomics2 (https://hub.docker.com/r/bioconductor/release_metabolomics2/)
Maintained by Laurent Gatto: firstname.lastname@example.org (To be implemented soon)
Because of dockerhub settings, it was not possible to change the setting of
already existing dockers. The following dockers remain so that the legacy
versions will remain available. These however WILL NOT be updated further at any
For more information on Bioconductor Dockers: