- New User
- Last seen:
- 1 year, 3 months ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
Profile information, website and location are not shown for new users.
This helps us discourage the inappropriate use of our site.
Posts by lluex.rova
... I have just updated all R packages again and biomaRt is working like before, with the attribute version "uniprotswissprot". I get the same results you show, thanks for you reply. I don't know what happened. ...
... Hi, I am getting errors when trying to obtain uniprotkb ids from mgi_symbol with biomaRt after I updated all packages. An example of my code before: mouse = useMart("ensembl", dataset = "mmusculus_gene_ensembl") prot_retrieved <- getBM(attributes = c("mgi_symbol","uniprotswissprot"), filters = ...
Latest awards to lluex.rova
No awards yet. Soon to come :-)
Powered by Biostar version 16.09
Traffic: 269 users visited in the last hour