User: jcrodriguez

gravatar for jcrodriguez
jcrodriguez20
Reputation:
20
Status:
New User
Location:
Last seen:
9 months, 1 week ago
Joined:
11 months ago
Email:
j**********@bdmg.com.ar

Posts by jcrodriguez

<prev • 5 results • page 1 of 1 • next >
0
votes
1
answer
200
views
1
answer
BiocParallel on Windows: how should I pass (not exported) setReplace functions to bplapply?
... Hi everyone! I was having an issue similar as https://support.bioconductor.org/p/92587/ My problem was that I used inside my bplapply function, some not exported functions (designMatrix) from my package. Actually, this was solved by passing them/it as a parameter to the bplapply function: calcRes ...
biocparallel snowparam written 9 months ago by jcrodriguez20 • updated 9 months ago by Martin Morgan ♦♦ 20k
0
votes
2
answers
267
views
2
answers
Answer: A: Problem with GeneSetCollection after updating R devel packages.
... Martin, thanks! Actually it is working with your help. I did not know class definitions were cached, thanks for knowledge. Rodriguez, Juan C. ...
written 9 months ago by jcrodriguez20
0
votes
2
answers
267
views
2
answers
Problem with GeneSetCollection after updating R devel packages.
... Hi everyone! I have updated my R devel packages, and suddenly my library (under development) stopped working. I've found my error was with GSEABase's GeneSetCollection constructor. In this sense I am not being able to run their simple example, but I see GSEABase's check report is passing (so their e ...
gseabase bug example written 9 months ago by jcrodriguez20
0
votes
2
answers
222
views
2
answers
Answer: A: Probable bug in GSEABase package.
... Martin, thanks for you (really) fast reply. I am getting confused with GeneSet-class slots: setNames must be unique inside a GeneSetCollection, but setIdentifiers might not. As I am used to have the IDs to be unique then it is being hard to get used to it haha. I get your idea about setIdentifiers, ...
written 10 months ago by jcrodriguez20
2
votes
2
answers
222
views
2
answers
Probable bug in GSEABase package.
... Hi everyone, I am having a problem with GSEABase package, I am not sure if this is the place where I should post this. Well, my problem. I am creating a GeneSet with genes, setName and setIdentifier, however, when I update its name I get the setIdentifier automatically modified. Here is my code: & ...
gseabase software error bug written 10 months ago by jcrodriguez20

Latest awards to jcrodriguez

No awards yet. Soon to come :-)

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 2.2.0
Traffic: 239 users visited in the last hour