- New User
- Last seen:
- 6 months, 2 weeks ago
- 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Posts by hihi.joshi
... Okay ... I just realised what I was doing incorrectly. Gene name and HGNC symbol are two distinctly different fields in the biomart dataset. I was retrieving hgnc_symbol via getBM and gene_name via Biomart web interface. Once I fixed the getBM to ensure the exact same fields are being retrieved, ...
... Hi, I am writing a workflow to extract Ensembl transcripts using the getBM facility. This is a portion of the code. library(biomaRt) library(AnnotationHub) library(TxDb.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg19.knownGene) rm(list=ls()) ensembl_mart <- useMart(biomart="ENSEMBL_MART_ENSEMBL", host="grch37.ensembl.o ...
Latest awards to hihi.joshi
Powered by Biostar version 2.2.0
Traffic: 323 users visited in the last hour