using GAIA
0
0
Entering edit mode
viritha kaza ▴ 580
@viritha-kaza-4318
Last seen 7.2 years ago
Hi Group, When I am runing GAIA I am getting an empty result file with just the column names. Previously I ran GAIA using the gist.RData and gist_markers.RData and I did get the result for this. The only difference between my file and gist file was that I dont have chromosome 14 data in my file.Do you think that this is making the difference? The code that I am using is: source("http://www.bioconductor.org/biocLite.R") biocLite("gaia") library(gaia) marker_matrix<-read.table("markers2.txt",header = TRUE,sep = '\t') marker_list<-load_markers(marker_matrix) segmentation_matrix<-read.table("output_file_Tumor_wo_14_GAIA.txt",hea der=TRUE,sep='\t') cnv_obj<-load_cnv(segmentation_matrix, marker_list,136) GAIA<-runGAIA(cnv_obj,marker_list,output_file_name="Tumor_Gastric_GAIA .txt") glimpse of markers2 data: probe chrom loc 1 1 604268 2 1 604287 3 1 689581 4 1 786483 5 1 792533 6 1 796956 7 1 807922 glimpse of output_file_tumor_wo_14_GAIA data: Sample Chromosome Start.Position End.Position Num.Markers Label GC20020876 1 604268 797005 6 0 GC20020876 1 807922 1145639 46 1 GC20020876 1 1149781 3558855 256 1 GC20020876 1 3563712 3563759 1 0 GC20020876 1 3568451 3981215 44 1 GC20020876 1 3988891 4769811 60 1 Waiting for your suggestions, Thanks, Viritha [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
gaia gaia • 662 views
ADD COMMENT

Login before adding your answer.

Traffic: 507 users visited in the last hour
Help About
FAQ
Access RSS
API
Stats

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Powered by the version 2.3.6