Is there currently something wrong with the rDGIdb API?
0
Entering edit mode
mike-zx • 0
@06ba88f7
Last seen 5 days ago

Today I tried to retrieve results for a query using the queryDGIdb function that yielded results just fine a few months back. The function is returning only empty data frames now. In fact not even the tutorial example will currently yield results:


> library(rDGIdb)
> genes <- c("TNF", "AP1", "AP2", "XYZA")
> result <- queryDGIdb(genes)
> resultSummary(result)

Object of class "data.frame"
data frame with 0 columns and 0 rows

> sessionInfo( )

R version 4.0.3 (2020-10-10)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 19041)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Spanish_Mexico.1252  LC_CTYPE=Spanish_Mexico.1252   
[3] LC_MONETARY=Spanish_Mexico.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C                   
[5] LC_TIME=Spanish_Mexico.1252    

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

other attached packages:
[1] rDGIdb_1.14.0

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
[1] httr_1.4.2          BiocManager_1.30.10 compiler_4.0.3     
[4] R6_2.4.1            tools_4.0.3         curl_4.3           
[7] jsonlite_1.6.1

I tried all 3 archived versions of the package and running older R versions with no luck.

rDGIdb • 40 views
ADD COMMENTlink

Login before adding your answer.

Similar Posts
Loading Similar Posts
Help About
FAQ
Access RSS
API
Stats

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

Powered by the version 2.3.3