Search
Question: CouplingSet error in MeDIPS
0
gravatar for saripalligautam86
6 days ago by
saripalligautam8610 wrote:

Dear All,

 

I am tring to analyse my MeDIP-Seq data in wheat using MEDIPS package. For this purpose, as mentioned in my earlier post, I created .2bit file from .fasta whole genome sequence file and then I created a forge bsgenome package and then build the package using devtools in R. I created medipsets using MEDIPS createSet with extend=300, shift=0, ws=500, paired=T. 

 

The code I used for creating medipset is as follows:

HD0medipnew1=MEDIPS.createSet(file="G:/Lr48/HD0medipnew.bam",BSgenome=BSgenome, paired=TRUE, extend=extend, uniq=uniq, shift=shift, window_size=ws).

Then I tried to generate coupling set using the below code.However, after reaching to chromosome 7, i get the error as follows:

I tried differential coverage with calculating CpG densities and its working by putting MeDIP=F. I would like to know if in case of plants, is it fine to go without calculating CpG densities(coupling set) or not?

 

> CS = MEDIPS.couplingVector(pattern = "CG", refObj = HD0medipnew1)
Get genomic sequence pattern positions...
Searching in chr1A ...[ 23590660 ] found.
Searching in chr1B ...[ 27672978 ] found.
Searching in chr1D ...[ 20896261 ] found.
Searching in chr2A ...[ 31176892 ] found.
Searching in chr2B ...[ 32155496 ] found.
Searching in chr2D ...[ 27560821 ] found.
Searching in chr3A ...[ 29825837 ] found.
Searching in chr3B ...[ 33423157 ] found.
Searching in chr3D ...[ 25973362 ] found.
Searching in chr4A ...[ 29541297 ] found.
Searching in chr4B ...[ 27007257 ] found.
Searching in chr4D ...[ 21603933 ] found.
Searching in chr5A ...[ 28266938 ] found.
Searching in chr5B ...[ 101245 ] found.
Searching in chr5D ...[ 175696 ] found.
Searching in chr6A ...[ 300449 ] found.
Searching in chr6B ...[ 436766 ] found.
Searching in chr6D ...[ 528029 ] found.
Searching in chr7A ...Error in .local(con, format, text, ...) : UCSC library operation failed
In addition: Warning message:
In .local(con, format, text, ...) :
  twoBitReadSeqFrag in chr7A end (15566174) >= seqSize (15508575)

Could anyone suggest me where I am going wrong?

Your help in this connection will be highly appreciated.

 

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.5.1 (2018-07-02)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 17134)

Matrix products: default

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252    LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C                           LC_TIME=English_United States.1252    

attached base packages:
[1] stats4    parallel  stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

other attached packages:
 [1] BSgenome.Taestivum.Refseqv1.0_1.0 MEDIPS_1.32.0                     Rsamtools_1.32.3                  BSgenome_1.48.0                   rtracklayer_1.40.6                Biostrings_2.48.0                
 [7] XVector_0.20.0                    GenomicRanges_1.32.7              GenomeInfoDb_1.16.0               IRanges_2.14.12                   S4Vectors_0.18.3                  BiocGenerics_0.26.0              
[13] devtools_1.13.6                  

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
 [1] Rcpp_0.12.19                BiocInstaller_1.30.0        compiler_3.5.1              BiocManager_1.30.3          git2r_0.23.0                prettyunits_1.0.2           progress_1.2.0              bitops_1.0-6               
 [9] tools_3.5.1                 zlibbioc_1.26.0             biomaRt_2.36.1              digest_0.6.18               bit_1.1-14                  preprocessCore_1.42.0       memoise_1.1.0               RSQLite_2.1.1              
[17] lattice_0.20-35             pkgconfig_2.0.2             rlang_0.2.2                 Matrix_1.2-14               DelayedArray_0.6.6          DBI_1.0.0                   GenomeInfoDbData_1.1.0      httr_1.3.1                 
[25] stringr_1.3.1               withr_2.1.2                 hms_0.4.2                   gtools_3.8.1                bit64_0.9-7                 grid_3.5.1                  Biobase_2.40.0              R6_2.3.0                   
[33] DNAcopy_1.54.0              AnnotationDbi_1.42.1        XML_3.98-1.16               BiocParallel_1.14.2         magrittr_1.5                blob_1.1.1                  matrixStats_0.54.0          GenomicAlignments_1.16.0   
[41] assertthat_0.2.0            SummarizedExperiment_1.10.1 stringi_1.1.7               RCurl_1.95-4.11             crayon_1.3.4         

 

Regards,

gautam.

 

ADD COMMENTlink modified 6 days ago • written 6 days ago by saripalligautam8610
Please log in to add an answer.

Help
Access

Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Powered by Biostar version 2.2.0
Traffic: 367 users visited in the last hour