I´ve recently installed Bioconductor and run it this way:
source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R") biocLite() biocLite("affydata") library(affydata)
it was not for me, it was for a partner that wanted to show me something.
after this I tried to run my PCA scrip, using FactoMineR package, it return this:
> library (FactoMineR) Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) : there is no package called ‘pbkrtest’ Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘FactoMineR’
before installing bioconductor I used FactoMineR package, so the instalation of Bioconductor may be the cause.