Once again, we received excellent applications to serve on the Community Advisory Board (CAB) in 2021.
Nominations were voted upon by existing members of the CAB, and as a result of this process, we're pleased to welcome the following new members:
- Daniela Cassol, University of California, Riverside, USA,
- Katerina Kechris, University of Colorado, Denver, USA,
- Estefania Mancini, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Spain,
- Kevin Rue-Albrecht, Univeristy of Oxford, UK,
- Mike Smith, EMBL, Germany.
We thank all nominees for their applications and ongoing contributions to the project.
For more information on the CAB and its members, please visit our webpage.
Thanks and best wishes,
Matt Ritchie and Aedin Culhane (Co-chairs, Bioconductor CAB)