News: Updated support site
3.5 years ago by
Martin Morgan ♦♦ 21k
Martin Morgan ♦♦ 21k wrote:
You'll notice that interface to the support site has been updated. The interface is simpler and more consistent, with major changes that include:
- User-specific information is in a blue bar at the top of the page, main action items are centered with the Bioconductor logo
- 'OPEN' and 'INSTALL' action items are no longer available.
- The 'live' search is not available; all searches use 'classic' mode. We'll continue to offer just a single search mode, hopefully with consistent presentation of the search results.
- 'Limit', 'Sort' and search post, tag, and / or user functionality is presented in a more consistent fashion; ability to move to between pages of posts is available at the bottom of the page.
- Recent replies, awards, visits, etc on the right-hand side have been reduced in number and extent, providing useful information without too much clutter.
- Tags, inline code chunks, and other elements have been styled to be more consistent across the site
Feel free to open issues or provide comments on the github repository or as comments to this post.
ADD COMMENT • link •